The responsible person within the meaning of data protection laws, in particular the EU General Data Protection Regulation (DSGVO), is:
Dr. John-Robert Scholz (Chairman of the Board)
Your data subject rights
You can exercise the following rights at any time using the contact details provided by our data protection officer:
- Information about your data stored by us and its processing (Art. 15 DSGVO),
- Correction of inaccurate personal data (Art. 16 GDPR),
- Deletion of your data stored by us (Art. 17 DSGVO),
- Restriction of data processing if we are not yet allowed to delete your data due to legal obligations (Art. 18 DSGVO),
- object to the processing of your data by us (Art. 21 DSGVO) and
- Data portability, provided that you have consented to the data processing or have concluded a contract with us (Art. 20 DSGVO).
If you have given us consent, you can revoke this at any time with effect for the future.
You may at any time submit a complaint to a supervisory authority, e.g. the competent supervisory authority in the federal state of your residence or the authority responsible for us as the responsible body.
A list of supervisory authorities (for the non-public sector) with address can be found at: https://www.bfdi.bund.de/DE/Infothek/Anschriften_Links/anschriften_links-node.html.
Nature and purpose of the processing:
Like many other websites, we also use so-called "cookies". Cookies are small text files that are stored on your end device (laptop, tablet, smartphone or similar) when you visit our website.
This provides us with certain data such as IP address, browser used and operating system.
Cookies cannot be used to launch programs or transfer viruses to a computer. Based on the information contained in cookies, we can facilitate your navigation and enable the correct display of our web pages.
Under no circumstances will the data we collect be passed on to third parties or linked to personal data without your consent.
Storage duration and cookies used:
Insofar as these cookies may (also) affect personal data, we inform you about this in the following sections.
You can delete individual cookies or the entire cookie inventory via your browser settings. In addition, you will receive information and instructions on how to delete these cookies or block their storage in advance. Depending on the provider of your browser, you will find the necessary information under the following links:
- Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/de/kb/cookies-loeschen-daten-von-websites-entfernen
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/de-de/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=de
- Opera: http://www.opera.com/de/help
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH17191?locale=de_DE&viewlocale=de_DE
Nature and purpose of the processing:
The data you enter will be stored for the purpose of individual communication with you. For this purpose, it is necessary to provide a valid e-mail address and your name. This serves the assignment of the request and the subsequent response to the same. The specification of further data is optional.
The processing of the data entered in the contact form is based on a legitimate interest (Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO).
By providing the contact form, we would like to enable you to contact us easily. The information you provide will be stored for the purpose of processing the request and for possible follow-up questions.
If you contact us to request a quote, the data entered in the contact form will be processed to carry out pre-contractual measures (Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b DSGVO).
Recipients of the data are, if applicable, order processors.
Data will be deleted no later than 6 months after processing the request.
If a contractual relationship arises, we are subject to the statutory retention periods according to the German Commercial Code (HGB) and delete your data after these periods have expired.
Provision prescribed or required:
The provision of your personal data is voluntary. However, we can only process your request if you provide us with your name, e-mail address and the reason for the request.
Questions for the data protection officer
If you have any questions about data protection, please write us an e-mail or contact the person responsible for data protection in our organization directly: